1. Pour 50g of powder (1 measuring cup 90cc) into the cup.
2. Add 50-60ml (50-60cc per scoop) of water or milk and mix thoroughly.
3. Let the mixture stand for 1 minute.
4. Bake in the microwave for about 2 minutes, until the muffin is done.
5. Let the cup rest for 2 minutes before consuming the cookie. Optional: Decorate the top with your favorite cream, glaze or powdered sugar.
Ingredients: Oat flour, whey protein concentrate ( from milk ), Skimmed coconut flour, Cocoa, Erythritol, Sodium bicarbonate, flavor, sweetener: Sucralose.
Recommended portion for consumption during the day: Consume up to 3 portions (3 muffins) daily. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. A dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet.
Best before (Month / Year) and Batch Number: See bottom of package.
THE STORAGE CONDITIONS:
Store tightly closed, in a dry place, at room temperature up to
25 ° C. Protect from light. Store out of the reach of small children.
NET WEIGHT: 1000g.
|Nutritional values||in 100g||in 50g|
|Energy value [kJ]||1342.6 | 16% *||671.3 | 8% *|
|Caloric value [kcal]||320.7 | 16% *||160.3 | 8% *|
|Fat [g]||9.3 | 13% *||4.7 | 7% *|
|including saturated fatty acids [g]||5.3 | 27% *||2.7 | 14% *|
|Carbohydrates [g]||28.1 | 11% *||14.0 | 5% *|
|of which sugars [g]||4.8 | 5% *||2.4 | 3% *|
|Protein in dry matter [g]||25.8 | 52% *||12.9 26% *|
|Salt [g]||0.1 | 2% *||0.05 | 1% *|
|* NRV: Reported consumption value for an average adult|